Friday, June 26, 2009

Ida becomes a visionary and preaches religion(which one??)

You know, I have been typing this post like billion times, and each time it JUST DOES NOT SEEM RIGHT, ok, so you guys will just have to forgive me...I have just resigned myself to my fate- this will not be a great post(don't you DARE suggest the others were not great either, I know how they were, but a woman can give in to occasional fantasies, can't she?)
Been bed ridden for past two days...just before I fell ill I told my hubby dear that I had a feeling I was going to fall ill...he is so used to me falling ill that he now hardly reacts when I say something like this...time was when I just had to sigh and he would be hugging me and consoling me and time is now when I would be lying in bed, unable to move a muscle, he would just look in and say "do you think you can make me a coffee..." humph!
So, as predicted, I fell ill...another prophesy comes true...these days everything I say comes true...I had placed a plate of milk in front of our cat and predicted that she would drink milk and guess what? she did...I had predicted that it will rain, and it did, when I predicted that it won't, lo and behold! it didn't(of course that is how monsoons in Kerela work, but why are we even discussing this topic?)..
So you know I have this feeling that my prophetic vision is getting stronger by the day...maybe I should start doing this professionally, like Nostradamus ...but wasn't he like killed or something? Let's not try Nostradamus then, maybe I can be "Mata Ida" or "St. Ida" or "whatever-you-call-god-people-in-other-religions Ida" That would be neat, eh? Being agnostic myself, I might just have to bumble my way through things, but hey, who doesn't? And with my prophetic vision, it really does not matter...
So, what do you guys say? Who wants to join me in the most profitable business ever??Limited seats only... Free predictions for first few entries...Hurry...offer expires soon...

PS: Yes, I am writing this in a totally "high" state with all the medications, I dedicate this masterpiece to my doctors!!

5 comments:

  1. lolz..enjoyed reading this..St ida sounds cool..u know it just gives that cult feel to the name. Now just go ahead and make some speculations about something and then deny them later. Denial of speculations always makes great news.You will be famous! lots of money..count me in, am good at predictions as well..like whenever I predict that I will not be able to go to office tomorrow, I am invariably rt!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Get well soon. and st Ida is not a bad name. Let us know when you get there.:))))))

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Rohit and Zillion for writing in....since majority(2-0) goes for St. Ida, St. Ida it is, except that my predictions are going all wrong , I HAVE LOST IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Oh my god!Disaster!!

    ReplyDelete