Tuesday, June 30, 2009

The Kochi blogger remains the Kochi blogger and the world continues to be a happy place...


Kochi- home sweet home

Coimbatore- home sweet home too....
Yippppppppppppppeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!! I am going home- Coimbatore- tomorrow (I call Patna, Delhi, Pune, Chennai, Alappuzha, Kochi AND Coimbatore my home, but that is another story, for another day- lucky you!!!)
Coimbatore is where my parents decided to settle, close enough to Kerala- from where they originally are but not close enough for relatives to constantly pester them…pretty clever, eh?
I have a cousin who recently moved to Kochi with her hubby and she decided to opt for a place in my area- she has an uncle in this area too and she decided that staying close to relatives (her uncle and Ida plus their respective families= loads of people!!) might be a good idea- poor soul, she really has a lot to learn, doesn’t she??? Especially if she is staying close Ida, she will get “special” lessons in life that she never needed, and I have so much of unnecessary info that I am just waiting to share, she would be ideal!Yeah, I am pretty benevolent that way…
She has no idea what she is in for…this is going to be fun!!!!!
But anyway, before I got distracted with the possibility of making my dear cousin’s life interesting (which is a pretty distracting topic, but what to do…I have other things to write, sigh) I was saying that I am going to Coimbatore…maybe I must change my name to “the Coimbatore blogger” for a few days, except that I would not be there for more than 3-4 days and then I will have to change back again to “the Kochi blogger”, and I do not know if I will be blogging from there, so it could all be a waste of time. Besides which, it is also possible that somebody else wants the name “the Coimbatore blogger” and if I use it, the person would be deprived of the name…plus when I want the name “the Kochi blogger” back, it is equally possible that someone else might have wanted the name, seeing how great a blog “the Kochi blogger” is set to become (ok, you people can wipe that smirk off your faces…), and this person may STEAL MY BLOG!!! And then I will have to kill the person to get back “the Kochi blogger”, (yeah, I saw Terminator Salvation recently) which is of course mine, and what if the person doesn’t like the idea of being killed and is a psychopath who just does not understand that my life is more precious than his? That could be really messy….. what I am basically trying to say is that I am saving the Coimbatore blogger, the future Kochi blogger and all of us a lot of trouble… “AND YET AGAIN, IDA SAVES THE WORLD”!!!!!!!!!!
So, while Kochi is sure to be mourning my loss for a few days, Coimbatore is waiting with bated breath (is bated breath the term I am looking for? Hmm…not sure, but you get the drift…)
So, as I face the prospects of a few days of unadulterated, mummy-cooked food-o-maina, an unleashed fest of gluttony...let me smile that enigmatic smile of mine and say…see you people soon with reports from Coimbatore…and remember, I will still be “the Kochi blogger”, and NOT the Coimbatore blogger, ok?

4 comments:

  1. Have a great time in CJB.
    Kochi Blogger suits you perfect...

    ReplyDelete
  2. aaah, cbtr? great....but come back as Kochi blogger:)))

    ReplyDelete
  3. oohhhh.......vacation..u mean!! that too with parents....lucky u!!!! and before you save the world do come back and post soon and save us on this blogosphere as kochi blogger!!!! coimbatore blogger won't know your existence as Maate Ida...so be back here and soon... :D:D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks zillionbig and an open book...due to all your sweet comments, the Kochi blogger is BACK!
    Thanks Priya,your comment is perfectly logical, what's the use being Coimby blogger when they cannot appreciate me as Mata Ida. Thanks for reminding me!!!Yes, I am back in the blogosphere and justice shall once more triumph!!

    ReplyDelete